Monday

The dress has been found!

Well, I can see I haven't updated here lately...
Don't worry. That doesn't mean I haven't been thinking of the wedding. Far from it! In fact, I spend so much time googling color schemes and bouquets and accessories, I have had little time for anything else. Well, that's not entirely true.

Wedding planning seems to come in spurts for me. I have a period of high activity and thought processes and decisions (or usually just questions and things that I will have to decide upon...) followed by some disgust and a desire to distance myself from all the wedding planning hype. I am looking forward to our wedding. I just can't stay motivated for extended periods of time.

However (and here's the fun part and the reason for my post today), I FOUND MY DRESS this weekend!!
I found a dress that I loved and had no desire to change. I am super excited, and hope the future Mr. will love me in it as much as I do. It is very similar to a dress design that he did not like... But I think it's different enough that it won't be a problem. The hard part now is waiting for it to arrive in March, in a different color and size than what I tried on. I'm sure I made the right choice, but there is still some indecision on my part. As always. I am pretty fickle, after all. :)

No comments: