Wednesday

Pushing the Limits

So last night on the way to dinner, the Mr. mentions that his professor said it was ok for him to check his texts in the classroom as long as they are wedding related texts from me. How did this even come up in class? Well apparently the Mr. was complaining to his prof that I kept texting him about things related to our nuptials! He said these things "could wait" until we saw each other at home. Or at least until he was out of class. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention; I was too busy thinking about the color scheme or something. (Just kidding honey!)

Really though. Really? The only reason I ask for his feedback is because he wants to give it. He has opinions, and ideas, and thoughts, oh my. (Anyone else hear "lions and tigers and bears" right there? Just me? Ok, carry on.) If he was happy with just showing up on the big day, I wouldn't text him incessantly. But I want his input. This is our big day. It is a huge step for the both of us, and something that we will cherish together.

Anyway, that's it for this morning. Just a minor little rant. Ladies (and gentlemen), do you have this problem too? Have you been told you're talking about wedding planning just a teensy bit too much? Have you told someone else to lay off the wedding speak already? Let me know in the comments, and I'll text the Mr. all about it! ;-)

No comments: